Head of Content
The pandemic has resulted in a big boost for many direct-to-consumer brands – but is the D2C bubble about to burst?
As restrictions are lifted will there be a mass return to the high street or will the D2C business model stand strong? Is the era of experimenting with new brands going to end with more life distractions in the way?
This webinar, hosted by Attest’s Head of Content, Sarah Hollinshead, presents exclusive new research into D2C purchasing habits in the UK and US, plus how they may change as the world continues to open back up.
Sarah will be joined by industry leaders to dissect the data from 1,000 UK, and 2,000 US consumers and look deeper into where D2C brands should focus their attention now to ensure future success.
We will cover:
- People’s attitudes towards online shopping as we enter recovery
- What the winning and losing D2C categories will be
- The outlook for product subscriptions
- The role of marketplaces in D2C distribution
- How D2C brands can continue to get discovered and win-over new customers
This is one not to be missed, secure your place by clicking the link to the right.