What is a Brand Tracker?
A brand tracker provides a regular, detailed snapshot of how your brand is performing with your target consumers, relative to the whole market and key competitors. A good brand tracker should:
- Unlock the future, not visualise the past
- Provide answers to your biggest questions
- Uncover new insights you didn’t explicitly ask
- Facilitate faster, confident decision making
- Add context and deeper understanding; explain ‘why’
Tell The Reader More
The headline and subheader tells us what you're offering, and the form header closes the deal. Over here you can explain why your offer is so great it's worth filling out a form for.
- Bullets are great
- For spelling out benefits and
- Turning visitors into leads.