Be part of something special. Attest’s Commercial team is growing and we are looking for a Senior Account Executive to drive revenue creation.
Be part of something special. Attest’s Commercial team is growing. We’re a startup with big & very exciting opportunities, backed by VCs Oxford Capital & Episode 1 (investors behind LoveFilm, Zoopla, Betfair, Shazam, CarWow & many other greats), plus a range of quality angel investors (offering experience, help & opening networks for you).
Attest is a fast-growth Market and Brand Intelligence platform, helping connect businesses to a network of 70 million consumers across 80 different countries.
Work on complex technology, with surprisingly simple and powerful interfaces. We help organisations (companies, charities, etc.) and customers (real people) engage with each other, to create better products & services, explore ideas, reduce waste, and improve customer satisfaction.
Where we're at
We're a team of over 20 friendly, smart and hardworking folks (doubling in size in 2017)...and we're about to double in size again in 2018. We're backed by amazing VCs and hundreds of amazing clients from fellow startups to some of the world's most recognisable brands.
We have a very flat, non-hierarchical and friendly team approach. Our values are to build for people (that includes our own culture!), take the lead, always be honest and always be learning. We share a passion for data and growth (personal and professional), with an appetite for experimentation and trying new things.
If you like to be challenged and supported in equal measure, you'll thrive here.
We are looking for an ambitious, high-performing Senior Account Executive to play a key role within our commercial team. You will be laser- focused on driving growth and converting leads into recurring subscription clients for our fast-growing, consumer intelligence tool.
You are an experienced, consultative business development leader looking to join a high-growth, collaborative start-up based in Central. We are looking for fresh ideas and new, innovative ways of working to help drive the continued success of our commercial team.
- Deal management from initial education and qualification, through to closing and hand over to client management team
- Pipeline management, managing multiple opportunities at varying stages with accurate forecasting
- Meet and exceed individual targets while contributing to the joint success of the team
- Advise prospects on how and why to use the Attest consumer intelligence tool, helping to create urgency for the use of Attest on an ongoing basis
- Insert yourself as a trusted advisor to your prospects, effectively delivering the value Attest brings to their business
- Set realistic client expectations, managing time efficiently to deliver the most value
- Proven track record of success in a similar role, meeting and exceeding targets to drive commercial growth within a tech start-up or smaller business
- Ability to articulate a successful sales process
- Experience in market research and comfortable talking about using research to meet business objectives
- Experience working with senior-level clients in marketing, brand, insights or similar across a variety of industries
- Knowledge of how to manage senior stakeholders / multiple contacts in the sales process
- Highly self-motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
- Competitive - loves to beat a target! - yet…
- Compassionate - always willing to help out a colleague and help the team win
- Very competitive salary & incentives, that recognise your experience & potential
- Equipment budget to spend on anything you like/need. Cool, light & open office
- 10% adventure time, to invest in charitable events, or side projects for Attest
- 25 days paid holiday. Flexible working hours. Regular team events & drinks (on the house)
- Flat structure, open & transparent approach. Sense of endeavour, unlimited room to grow
Interested & questions? Contact Matt Harris at email@example.com (direct & network applications only, no new recruiters please).