Director, Brand & Communications
Ogilvy & Mather
Catherine Prentke English
Co-Founder & CMO
Are you worried that short term marketing tactics and growth hacking will kill the great creative ideas and storytelling that could define your brand?
You’re not alone!
Join Meagan Healey, Attest’s Director of Brand & Communications for this electric discussion around ‘The Crisis of Creative Effectiveness’ as she brings together a panel of industry experts to uncover what it means to drive long term brand health and to explore the potential barriers along the way.
- Hear how today’s standout consumer brands deliver great creative and storytelling
- Review the skills that a marketing and creative leader needs to have in their toolkit for 2020
- Discover how to overcome the biggest challenges when it comes to long-term brand building efforts
- Understand how performance marketing, brand and creative teams can work in tandem for 10x results
- Explore the practices of world-class brands leading by example
Join us and take control of your brand health strategy.
If you have any questions about this event, please email Lucy Chapman.