Director of Brand & Communications
Attest’s media consumption survey has been running since 2017, but never have we run it in such unusual circumstances. The COVID-19 pandemic has many Brits confined to their homes and with a lot more time on their hands. So what media are they filling it with?
Join Director of Brand & Communications, Meagan Healey as she covers the key findings from the survey, taken across April 2020 from a nationally representative sample of 1,000 working age UK consumers covering television media trends, music streaming, podcasts, radio, news media, digital media and ad blockers.
You will learn:
- How long people are watching live television for each week
- What devices are being used the most
- What streaming services people are paying for
- Which are the most popular podcasts
- What websites people are using to stay up to date with the news
Be one of the first to hear these brand new statistics and curate your strategy accordingly during this uncertain time to ensure consumers are hearing your messaging, both now and in the future.
If you have any questions about this webinar, please email Lucy Chapman.