Client Experience Executive – ACE
As the old saying goes, fail to prepare, prepare to fail.
Presenting research can be a daunting task, and one that many will find themselves facing at some point in their careers. This part of your project is arguably the most important – so there is extra pressure to ensure it’s right!
Our resident ACE’r, Sam Killip is here to help. Using her experience working closely with key stakeholders across Attest’s roster of clients she will dissect:
- How to convert numbers into an easy to understand presentation
- How to decide what to include and what to leave out
- How to avoid bias in the results
- How to make it understandable at a glance
- What on earth is “storytelling”?
Sam is primed to set you up for success with your next research project, and to ensure the right messages are delivered in the right way, to the right people.
Want to up your presenting game? Sign up now.
If you have any questions about this webinar, please email Lucy Chapman.