Please note: This is not the most recent Brand Index. If you’re right where you want to be, read on. If you’re looking for the latest data, click here for our most recent Brand Indexes.
The Attest Brand Index is a platform agnostic measure of a brand’s total brand equity in the Restaurant & Fast Food sector, as determined by real consumers.
What do we mean by ‘platform agnostic’? We mean the results are not influenced by any particular method of obtaining them, such as looking only at social media mentions, or brand search terms. This reduces bias and provides a much more accurate view of a brand’s strength in any given category.
To determine the Restaurant & Fast Food Brand Index, we look at three things.
- Percentage of unprompted brand recall within a named category e.g. ‘Snacks’ ‘Travel’ or ‘Entertainment’
- How likely a person is to purchase your particular brand (Purchase Intent)
- How likely a person is to recommend your brand (Net Promoter Score)
Our data is gathered every quarter from an online survey sent to a nationally representative panel of 1,000 UK consumers aged 18-65.
The Full Report
The report includes:
- The UK’s leading Restaurant & Fast Food brands for Awareness, Purchase Intent and Net Promoter Score
- Overall Brand Strength and Total Brand Equity index
- Industry averages and market dynamics
- Key takeaways for the UKRestaurant & Fast Food industry
This report is based on a nationally representative survey of 1000 people in the UK (aged 18+), surveyed in January 2019.