Attest’s media consumption survey has been running since 2017, but never have we run it in such unusual circumstances. The COVID-19 pandemic has many Americans confined to their homes and with a lot more time on their hands. So what media are they filling it with?
Join Director of Brand & Communications, Meagan Healey & US Account Executive Tamer Abouleinein as they cover the key findings from the survey, run at the beginning of June 2020 from a nationally representative sample of 2,000 working age US consumers covering television media trends, music streaming, podcasts, radio, news media, digital media and ad blockers.
You will learn:
- Key differences between UK & US statistics
- What devices are being used the most
- What streaming services are people paying for
- Which are the most popular podcasts
- What websites people are using to stay up to date with the news
Be one of the first to hear these brand new statistics and plan your media spend accordingly, ensuring consumers are hearing the your marketing messages in the right places at the right times.
If you have any questions regarding this webinar, please email Lucy Chapman.