A Year in the Health & Wellness Category – Infographic
Throughout 2019, we were collecting data. That may sound ominous, but it’s actually very well-intentioned: We’ve compiled a whole year’s worth of data on the health & wellness category into one beautiful infographic. Now it’s yours to download, print, and hang on your wall (we know you’ll want to – it’s that good).
Download the report for free!
Simply fill out the form and you’ll be redirected to a shiny PDF. Simple!
- Insights from a sample of 4,000 nationally-representative UK participants
- A year-long view of brand awareness and consumer sentiment in the health & wellness category, with data from every quarter
- Which brands reigned supreme on brand health metrics from Unprompted Awareness to Net Promoter Score
- The characteristics most highly-rated in the 10 top health & wellness brands
Still not sure? Have a read…
The value of the UK health & wellness industry is projected to exceed £12bn in 2020, thanks to a healthy mix of established brands continuing to dominate, and new challengers breaking onto the scene. New categories are being created in the health sector all the time; from vitamins that are tailored to your health profile, to flexi-gym memberships, and ultra-nutritious snack products.
In such a disruptive industry, you’ve got to keep an eye on the brands who might be about to eat your (heart-healthy) lunch.
In 2019 we surveyed a unique sample of 1000 nationally representative consumers each quarter, to dip into their thoughts about the health industry. Here we’ve brought together all four quarters of data for the first time, to bring you a year-long view of this industry.
The metrics the infographic covers:
- Unprompted Brand Awareness
- Net Promoter Score
- Purchase Intent
- Industry-Specific Questions & Characteristics