Customer Expertise Principal
The pandemic has resulted in a big boost for many direct-to-consumer brands – but how can you maintain the momentum?
A third of Gen Z say they’ll shop online less as restrictions are lifted and a number of categories look set to bear the brunt. At the same time, this demographic, more than others, values the D2C shopping experience and remains open to trying new brands. So what steps do brands need to take to remain front of mind for young shoppers as the high street opens up?
This webinar, hosted by Elliot Barnard, Customer Expertise Principal at consumer research platform Attest, presents new research into Gen Z’s D2C purchasing habits and how they’re likely to change in a post-pandemic world.
Elliott will dissect the data from 1,000 UK consumers, and draw on world leading brand case studies, to understand where D2C brands should focus
He will cover:
- Gen Z’s attitudes towards online shopping as we enter recovery
- How social media can ensure your brand is noticed by your Gen Z customers
- Why Beauty Pie are opting for a digital-first approach
- How Gen Z discover brands online and what persuades them to purchase
- Why Nike is leading the way for D2C brands
Reserve your space using the link to the right.